Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the clinic has remained open with our services limited to urgent care. We still aren’t able to provide all of our regular services, so give us a call to talk about making an appointment or we can connect you with another provider.
We offer the following clinical services (by appointment only):
- prescriptions for birth control pills, EVRA patch , Nuva Ring, Depo Provera and hormonal IUSs ( Kyleena and Mirena)
- low cost sales of most contraceptives
- free condoms and free female condoms
- low cost emergency contraceptive pills (Plan B and Ella)
- free and confidential STI testing and treatment
- anonymous HIV counselling and testing, including the rapid HIV test (results while you wait) or standard HIV test
- IUD insertions
- pregnancy testing and counselling
- abortion referrals
- Hepatitis B and Gardasil 9 (HPV) vaccines
✓ We see people of all ages!
✓ No Ontario Health Card is required.
✓ We welcome men, women and trans-gendered clients.